Vacature detail Technology Security Architect
Protecting our customer data and our assets with a clear visionThis is what you do for our customerYou will work on the technologies of tomorrow, today. Even though communication services are a given part of our lives, they continuously evolve to become more and more sophisticated, containing more and more personal and financial data, at an astonishing rate. As a result, it is of utmost importance to protect our customers’ data according the latest security standards and policies, and beyond.This is how you do it
You strengthen the teamWithin VodafoneZiggo, security is organised in two departments, corporate security and technical security. In a nutshell one may say that corporate security is responsible for the security policies, while technical security is responsible for securing the VodafoneZiggo infrastructure by the right technical security controls. These security policies are important input for the technical security roadmap but there is more: VodafoneZiggo is ISO-27001 certified, our corporate customers are demanding the highest security standards, the European GDPR act, the changing security threat landscape.The work within the technical security team is organised according the “plan-build-run” principle. This position is typically in the “plan-build” area, with a strong focus on increasing the security maturity level of VodafoneZiggo across all different lines. Who we areVodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.You’ve got what it takesYou can build on your strong analytical skills which will help you, with your persuasive skills, to influence other people and departments to cooperate on implementing our technical security roadmap.For this vacancy of Information Security Officer at VodafoneZiggo, you also have:
- You (pro) actively manage designing, building, and improving the technology security architecture for VodafoneZiggo
- You are actively involved in shaping, defining and ensuring the implementation of the VodafoneZiggo technical security roadmap
- You keep up to the latest developments in how best to secure our technical infrastructure, not only by technical security controls but with input to our security policies and processes as well
- You will set up and maintain a network inside and outside VodafoneZiggo to align and agree on realising the technical security vision
You deserve it
- at least 5 years of experience in technical security in a complex environment. You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, with strong focus on IT security. You are experienced in translating policies and business requirements in to technical security controls in order to protect our assets effectively,
- a vast experience in ISO-27001, GDPR and other architecture control framework like COBIT, SABSA, NIST,
- a professional attitude. You are self-starting and you are able to structure and manage your work effectively. You are organised and you know how to use the tollgate process to get the security controls implemented in an efficient and effective manner,
- preferentially a CISSP, CISM, CISA certification. Based on your expertise you can easily determine which security areas need extra focus to set the right priorities.
You do itAre you in? Are you the one protecting our customer data and our assets with a clear vision. Now click on the application button and reply.Any questions? Just call Arthur Rijk (recruiter) at: 06-24904466 or send us a message; email@example.com This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague. It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
Enthousiast over VodafoneZiggo?
Meld je aan voor Inside VodafoneZiggo en ontvang nieuws en vacatures Aanmelden