Manage a team of Level 2 & Level 3 onsite engineering experts aligned to Vodafone Group Enterprise (VGE) function based in the Netherlands (Ijmuiden). The successful candidate will be fully accountable for the day-to-day operational performance provided to the customer at both individual and engineering team levels. He / She will manage the day-to-day operations, including allocation / management of workload, resource planning and escalation management. He / She will lead the team through times of fast paced business change and work closely with other parts of Vodafone around the world and the rest of the business to ensure that best practices are adhered to and shared. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing the engineers at the Ijmuiden site and therefore may be required to conduct meetings and 121’s outside of normal working hours.
What you do for our customers
Manage / Lead a team of highly skilled onsite engineers to deliver great service every day.What you are going to do
Utilise a variety of methods & techniques to ensure best practice operational excellence is achieved by all of the engineering support teams day in day out.Our mentality
We believe in our people and the way we work. This enables us to be successful. That is why we are always looking for people who are curious, and more importantly that are open to change and the world around them. But we expect more from you, we give you the freedom to manage your work in such a way that you can combine your work and private life optimally. That is why it is important that you can manage yourself to perform. To provide our customers with the best possible experience you also need to be able to work with different teams and areas of expertise. We give nothing for free, we provide a lot of opportunities, but you yourself are responsible for taking or creating these opportunities. Curious if you are a fit with us? Then take our mentality test; https://werkenbij.vodafone.nl/mentaliteitstest
Who we are
You’ve got what it takes
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
- Professional and/or academic experience in LAN deployment & the ability to solve real-world problems (with deep statistical modelling expertise)
- Experience in manipulating and analysing large and complex datasets
- Experience in visualization, creating graphical static and interactive displays of data that clearly communicate insight (preferred)
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile/Scrum
- Analytical and expansive thinking with a strong desire to deliver and develop
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3250 and €4650 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours;
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Alexander Wich (recruiter) at: 06-2492 7067 or send a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.