You do this
As sr marketeer within Keep Ziggo you will focus on the long-term retention strategy based on consumer insights and data, and work this into concrete campaigns with the use of all available channels and stakeholders. The role requires a background in marketing but also demands a solid analytical skill set and experience in managing multiple data driven projects at the same time.
You will be required to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders and have strong interpersonal communication skills up to senior level. You will be involved in multiple strategic projects, commercial planning overall and the identification of opportunities and risks and galvanize the organization to respond proactively or reactively.
This is how you do it
- Devise, execute and manage the retention strategy, with the aim of customer base retention and the overall optimization of customer value.
- Think in customer journeys and constantly drive optimization to ensure the best experience for our customers.
- Develop and implement data-driven, insights led, marketing plans for key segments.
- Work closely with multiple internal and external parties in a cross functional way.
- Offer strategic guidance on brand, product, customers and propositions.
- Take full ownership and accountability of end-to-end implementation and timely execution of marketing activities and campaigns.
- Responsible for tracking and evaluating performance and recommending a course of action to achieve related KPI’s.
You have this
VodafoneZiggo is a combination of two strong Dutch companies. Together we have formed a strong combination in the Netherlands since January 2017. As a communications provider, we offer our customers the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed telephony and internet. With our products and services, we inspire people, companies and society to make contact. Whether on the road, at home or at work.
With more than 8,000 employees, we are full of energy, ambitious and socially involved. Proud of what we achieve and with whom we do this. With plenty of room for everyone to develop and take advantage of opportunities.
- Motivated, energetic team player with proactive, can-do attitude;
- Proven track record in marketing management;
- Brand, commercial understanding and acumen;
- Conceptual, yet strong eye for detail;
- Solid communication ( in Dutch & English) & organisation skills;
- Stakeholder management and various levels in the organization
- You are living in The Netherlands.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3880,- and €5543,- per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme;
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too;
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off;
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls;
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products;
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income;
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately;
- If you want, you can work for us part-time;
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best;
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store;
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly;
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan;
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more.
Are you in?
Are you the Marketeer we are looking for? Click on the application button now and apply!
Any questions? Freek has the answer. Send an email to: email@example.com.
* A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.