The world of telecommunications and data networks is changing fast, very fast. Where "in the past" the focus was on the sale of fixed telephony and data connections to business customers, our focus today is more on the total solution. To offer our service package to the entire multinational business market, where the Vodafone Business teams are able to position a combination of global and local Ziggo products and services. The aim of this team is to introduce the Vodafone portfolio to these Business Partners. As a Solution Sales Specialist you are the right hand and the technical conscience of the Global and National Account Managers (GAM and NAM). You work intensively with the GAM and NAM to onboard the entire Vodafone Business Partner Fixed and Managed Services Portfolio from which you will be targeted.
That's how you do this
- give commercial advice to the Business Partners. You place Vodafone Business and VodafoneZiggo as the total communications provider with them
- act as the technical conscience of the Vodafone Business. You advise on all possible solutions in the field of SIP trunking, fixed-mobile integration, IPVPN, Software Defined Networks, Skype for Business and Cloud, for their business customers
- building a reliable and accessible relationship with the Vodafone Business and Vodafone Ziggo. You are also regularly on location with the, and, if desired, go to the end customer.
- working closely with the GAMs and NAMs. Together you ensure that the maximum result is achieved from the Vodafone and VodafoneZiggo business partner network
- coordinating all internal support on a technical, operational and financial level
- thanks to your knowledge of the Vodafone organization and processes, you help the team onboarding all targeted services.
- You regularly represent the team in improvement meetings with support departments, both in all regions not limited to Amsterdam, Utrecht, Eindhoven and Maastricht.
Are a combination of two strong Dutch companies of Vodafone and VodafoneZiggo. Since January 2017, we have formed a strong combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our customers the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed telephony and internet. With our products and services we inspire people, companies and society to make contact. Whether on the road, at home or at work.
With more than 8,000 employees, we are full of energy, ambitious and socially involved. Proud of what we perform and with whom we do it. With plenty of room for everyone to develop and take advantage of opportunities.
You've got it
An open personality, that curious attitude and a winning mentality. Because you are firmly in your shoes, you know how to convince our global multinationals to choose our products. You are also independent and you can set your own priorities, which is also necessary since you work a lot from home. For this vacancy of Solution Sales Specialist at VodafoneZiggo you also have:
- a mix of technology and commerce, ie either technical training with commercial experience or commercial training with technical experience
- a HBO / WO work and thinking level
- at least 3 years of work experience, gained in a role where you have dealt with IP-VPN, Software Defined Networks, SIP trunking, PBX and Cloud
- impressive relationship manager qualities
- extensive knowledge of the internal (Vodafone and Ziggo) processes
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? As a Solution Sales Specialist, are you realizing the new path to unified communications together with our Business Partners? Now click on the application button and respond.
Any questions? Just call Floor van der Lande (recruiter) at: 06-188 3957 or send a message; email@example.com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.