This is what you do
The Network Mobile Deploy manager has the accountability for managing the delivery of one or more Core Domains in the mobile Network. His / her task is to translate the domain long term plans into clear and specific programs/projects/activities and having them executed by VodafoneZiggo’s managed service partners. He / she will create the most optimal activity bundles, secures the right resources internal as well as external and create plans, which result in the delivery of new or improved technologies according to timing, budget and quality required for that specific Domain.
In doing so he / she makes use of, and manages the existing contracts and SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) with VodafoneZiggo’s managed service partners or sets up new contracts and/or SLA’s when needed.
This is how you do it
- Accountable for the delivery of high level deployment plans and budget: Translate Domain requirements into work packages and deliverables and define budget and planning.
- Accountable for the Domain deployment: Create full-scale Domain development plans and associated communication documents, Plan and schedule Domain programs/project/activity timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, Track and report on Domain deployment milestones and deliverables. Effectively communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders, Identify and manage dependencies and critical path, Liaise with stakeholders on an ongoing basis, Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Responsible for the Domain budget: Define and request budget needs on Domain, as well as program/project/activity level. Execute and authorise budget spend. Report on budget spend and forecast.
- Accountable for the Domain deployment quality: Define and execute quality plan together with test management and VF Operations. Conduct project/activity evaluations and create recommendations for future programs, projects and activities.
- Accountable for risk and change management within his / her deployment Domain: Identifies risk and defines mitigations, Identify and resolve issues and conflicts, Manage scope changes in conjunction with Domain architect and impacted other Domains.
- Accountable for managing the contracts & SLA’s with Partners, Suppliers and 3rd parties: Liaise with Partners and third parties / suppliers to assure that deliverables are delivered according to contract / scope / time and budget. Define RFQ’s, Vendor selections, lead commercial negotiations and contract third parties.
- Liaise with Contract Management regarding Partner performance etc.
The Senior Network Mobile Deploy Manager is part of the Mobile Core Deploy and Infrastructure team. A team consisting of Deploy mngrs, PMO and logistics colleagues, together accountable for the project and program delivery of the mobile Core and Transport Network.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- HBO + or University degree, preferably in a technical field or in business (bedrijfskunde)
- Extensive experience within Mobile Core Network environment.
- 5 to 8 Years’ experience in Programs and Project mngt, and certified in PMP or comparable.
- Solid knowledge of Mobile telecom Networks
- Understand the business and their goals and able to translate these goals into technical and functional solutions
- Putting customers first, listen and understand customers’ needs.
- Understanding business financials
- Solid knowledge of project management skills and techniques
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other tax-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply. Any questions? Just call our recruiter Arthur Rijk at: 06 – 24 90 4466 or send us a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.