Wanted: The new and future proof Risk & Compliance Officer with an energetic, positive and business enabling mindset that can transform risks in opportunities with the use of data and power of visualization!
Enjoy the challenge
- Be part of a great team that is a key player in our organization, which encourages you to utilize your autonomous role to the fullest;
- Fulfilling that autonomous role by being end-responsible for Enterprise Risk Management and the anti-bribery compliance program;
- Adding distinguishing data-driven skills and being the pivot in the team to transform plain data in compelling and business enabling management information;
- Fully benefit from the opportunity to learn skills and knowledge on the job from the team and our unlimited learning platform;
- Doing this in an ever-changing sector and company which ensures no two days will ever be the same.
This is what you’ll do:
Act as a Marvel hero of your choice and team up like Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., or X-Men. There is an abundance of analogies. In real life, you will be responsible for coordinating the Enterprise Risk Management framework, anti-bribery compliance program and be the Risk & Compliance business partner for business units like Business to Business, Technology and Strategy. You will also be the driving force behind realizing the data driven ambitions of the team and the wider External & Legal Affairs business unit, working together with Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics departments. Like a winning team of super heroes we supplement each other strengths and work together so there will be plenty of other action to participate in.
Write history, shape the future.
Together with 8 enthusiastic colleagues you make up the Privacy, Risk & Compliance team, consisting of 3 privacy geeks, 2 other risk & compliance nerds, an insurance fanatic, an energetic assistant and a nutty manager. The team is part of the External & Legal Affairs business unit, which strives to be a pro-active business enabler that supports VodafoneZiggo in achieving all her goals in an ethical manner while maintaining compliance with all associated laws, regulations and standards (guide, enable, influence & shield).
This is where you will feel at home. A great work environment, including:
- A work environment that reflects VodafoneZiggo’s identity: digital!
- Opportunity to connect to like-minded across the globe through our two globally active shareholders and sister companies
- Infinite sources to satisfy your hunger for knowledge and skills and opportunities to grow
- An after-lunch game of FIFA, Pacman or a race in our F1 simulator? Alternate with pub like chats on topics like conspiracy theories or big data paradox? Laughs with colleagues guaranteed!
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
And be the team player, who also shows autonomy with regard to your responsibilities. Teaming up to achieve win-win situations and able to convey the added value of Risk & Compliance without playing the classic role of a villain. How? With attention, humor from time to time and being firm where needed. This way you will gain trust, respect and at the same time build your network. You are also able to quickly understand the needs of the organization with regard to reports and insights and are able to over deliver. All roads are open as Risk & Compliance Officer at VodafoneZiggo.
Got what it takes?
- An academic work- and level of thinking;
- Fluent in Dutch is mandatory
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in risk management and compliance, preferably within a corporate environment in The Netherlands;
- Proven skills in working with GRC tools, including analytical and technical skills to convert data in concise management information and apply logical reasoning (Riskonnect and Qliksense);
- A clear communication style, which can be applied in all layers and parts of the organization, both in Dutch as English.;
- High energy, intellectual agility and creativity, able to work in a changing environment.
Did you check all the boxes, but do personal circumstances require something extra, such as flexible working hours or workplace adaptations? We can accommodate that!
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between 4.000,00 and 4.653,00 an month, with plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an online programming course and discover the developer in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services to also enjoy movies and sports
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more" data-cke-real-node-type="1" alt="Anchor" title="Anchor" align="" src="data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==" data-cke-real-element-type="anchor" />
Apply for the position of Risk & Compliance Officer. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Lotte Bijleveld at 06-21360339 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll have all the answers soon! You can apply until 30-03-2021
- We will let you know in 14 days if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.