This is what you do for our customer
The Release Manager Product Configuration is responsible for the release definition, planning and scope negotiation of business demand for the VodafonZiggo Unify/UBUY Product catalogs and surrounding support systems - Billing/CRM/Ordering.
This is how you do it
- Accountable for developing, maintaining and managing the release schedule for product configuration / product catalogue releases and dependencies;
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations;
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the production fixes, business demand requests and operating system updates;
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, schedule, and scope changes;
- Virtually managing and coordinating work between Design/Implement/Test and Quality teams cross departments/vendors in different locations/countries;
- Work closely with IT project/Release managers to ensure the integration of projects within and across releases;
- Responsible for Go/No-Go decisions of every product configuration release of UBUY and Unify/BSS.
Who we are VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace. With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes For this vacancy of Release Manager at VodafoneZiggo, you have:
- Education on Bachelor level;
- At least 5 years relevant experience;
- Prince 2 and/or Agile qualifications;
- Good technical knowledge of Billing and Ordering system well as Telecoms products, systems and processes;
- In-depth technical knowledge of Telecoms products and services catalogs/billing landscape and surrounding/supporting systems;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead teams across multi-functional boundaries and cultures;
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure;
- Excellent stakeholder/vendor management skills;
- Strong result delivery oriented and customer focused mentality.
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Call our recruiter (Arthur Rijk) at 06 24904466 or send us a message; email@example.com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague. It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.