Our Guru project is gaining traction, and it is up to you to help us discover the ins and outs of Pega Marketing and to assure that our Pega Marketing implementation fully capitalizes on the platform potential.
Ready to help the team chart new marketing territory?
This is how you will design the marketing future
As our Pega Marketing Test & Revision Manager, you are at the helm of Pega Marketing. You will make sure that the ship sails, stays on course and reaches the desired destination; relevant, personalized customer journeys that maximize business and customer value.
You will design, develop and deploy test scripts across the Always on Marketing (AoM) solution/s. You will also validate quality across the different stages of the testing lifecycle including contributing to the requirements documentation for different types of testing.
You are also responsible for managing the release of new or changes to existing Decisioning logic into Production and setting up and enforcing rigorous Change Management policies and processes
As our Pega Marketing Test & Revision Manager, you will
- Responsible for communications testing across Decisioning, including data in and out of the system;
- Designs and executes independent functional tests for new logic and decision strategies in Always on Marketing (AoM) and interfaces into and out of AoM;
- Designs and runs pre-release QA reports for the Always on Operations, Product Owner and Squads;
- Flags new data needs and performance expectations within Development and Test environments;
- Ensures quality is maintained within the operational environments and tracks data hygiene, including syntax (expected values, missing data etc.) and semantics (value distributions);
- Responsible for change through the system, from agreement through to production release;
- Works closely with the Product Owner, tracking release progress, escalating any blockers or dependencies not already identified, updating the release/sprint schedule accordingly;
- Issues release communications when deploying changes to decision logic, ensuring all stakeholders are in the loop and aligned
Customer Value Management (CVM) will be your home and heart. In addition to Development & Operations, we house analytics, capabilities, product owners, project managers and commercial leads & experts. Within Vodafone Group, we are thought leaders in Pega Marketing and Always on Marketing, and are constantly spreading our knowledge and expertise, including keynote presentations at Pega World.
As Pega Marketing Test & Revision Manager, you will team up with 12 marketing automation specialists, made from 6 different nationalities, that form the Development & Operations team. We are working in a fully agile environment, forming part of a Centre of Excellence that support the Marketing Tribe.
A team that aims high, both professionally and on an interpersonal level. We run wholeheartedly with our projects, but we also make sure the work does not overrun us. The team liaises with a wide range of in- and external stakeholders, ranging from the ‘usual marketing suspects’ to external consultants and senior board members.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- Bachelor’s or HBO degree in IT or a related discipline
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs
- 3+ years’ experience with campaign management platforms (e.g. Pega, Adobe, SFDC, IBM Campaign)
- Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant
- Database skills such as Oracle, SQL Server and/or Teradata
- Scripting knowledge in Bash or Python would be a big help
- Analytical and systematic approach, self-reliant and persevering
- Driven to optimize and automate technical processes
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3257 and €4653 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Jolanda van Roon (recruiter) at: 06-29167836 or send a message; jolanda.vanroon@vodafoneziggo,com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.