The Operational Process & Partner Management team governs and manages the relationships, performance, contracts & SLA’s with specific outsourcing / managed service partners in the fixed, mobile, network and IT domains (e.g. Vodafone DNOC, Ericsson Field Operations). The Partner manager governs the services delivered by the partners, project deliveries with the partners plus the cooperation / interaction of the partners with internal VodafoneZiggo teams as well as other partner teams. He / she manages quality, performance, scope, budget, risks and motivation needed to deliver services to VodafoneZiggo’s customers according to the intent of the contract(s) / SLA’s. Management of stakeholders is an important task.
- Contract Management;
- Ensure the partner meets Vodafone requirements & customer needs according to the relevant contracts. Drive improvements in scope, quality and/or cost efficiencies in alignment with stakeholders.
- Respond in a timely manner to partner requests for guidance or information. Ensure process changes are adequately documented and implemented.
- Assess proposals / decisions on impact wrt quality, business continuity, risk & financials in close co-operation with the relevant teams. Act as project principal / manager for transitioning services to partner and update contract / operating model.
- SLA Management:
- Ensures agreed service levels are met by managing partner and monitor delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day operational service delivery. Timely implement impact mitigation, improvements and communication plans if targets are not met.
- Develop new and /or update existing Service Level Agreements.
- Manage, appraise and report partner performance.
- Develop KPI framework through translating customer needs to vendor services and performance. Deliver key input for the monthly reporting and governance meetings.
- Relation Management:
- Act as point of contact to Vodafone NL Business Units and Technology and ensure that business needs are met by arranging regular customer feedback.
- Manage relationship with internal customers and drive continual Service Improvement through working with the partners and relevant VF NL internal teams.
- Ensure service optimization by involving the internal customer where applicable.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with relevant contacts at working, team leader and management level in partner organization.
- Prevent and resolve issues by arranging and driving meetings with stakeholders.
- Advise management in conflict escalations by supplying facts & analysis.
- Manage the expectations of each stakeholder and manage day-to-day issues.
What we ask
- Min. 5 years’ experience in a business and technology focused operational environment
- Strong background in partner management, quality & processes.
- Sound understanding of the functional working of telecom networks and/or IT
- Ability to appraise performance of service delivery
- Strong business awareness, comfortable working with senior management
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to persuade others with negotiation / consulting skills
- Good sense of relationships and cultural diversity / differences
- Fluent in both Dutch and business English
What we offer
Grade: TW 12
Location: Maastricht / Amsterdam
About the team
The Operational Process & Partner Management team is responsible for all partners and key operational processes across VodafoneZiggo NL Operations & partners. The team consist of 25 people. The team is part of the Operations team, which is in the Technology department.
You can apply online. For more information or to express your interest, you can contact
- Audrey van der Linde recruiter +31 6 2120 5164
- Erwin de Ruiter, Sr. Manager Operational Process & Partner Management; +31 6 5467 1608