Optimize the chain of our IT services
As Operational Chain Manager Fixed IT you are the owner of one or more IT Services at Technology. On behalf of Technology, you manage the relationships with the Business owner of the IT service and other stakeholders. You are responsible to optimize the chain that enables the IT service. That could be processes, organization, costs, technology, quality etc.
You are accountable for ensuring that the allocated services meet or exceed expected service quality, functionality, capacity and create transparency on cost. Finally, you are responsible for initiating, defining and implementing all the necessary activities, processes or reports to be able to achieve the objectives.
This is how you do it
- Stakeholder management
On behalf of Technology manage the expectations for the IT service and seek customer admiration for the quality of the service.
Cooperating with all relevant partners (VodafoneZiggo internal, Liberty Global, ilionx and Cognizant) to ensure excellent quality of your IT services.
- Technology chain of the IT Service
- Identify, propose and implement ways to drive down the cost and/or improve the processes of the IT service chain, whilst ensuring that the quality is kept in line with the Business/Customer expectations;
- To organize and drive improvements throughout the organization, using personal competences, processes and relationships rather than hierarchy.
- Quality of the service (QoS)
- Define and agree SLA with the Business owner and supplier for the Service
- Define QoS reporting requirements
- Provide non-functional requirements
- Monitor and propose improvements for the quality, performance, functionality and capacity of the IT Service
- Ensure that enough financial budget is available for Problem management and Service improvement
About the team
The IT&Digital Operations team is part of the Operations team within Technology. It consists of Operational Chain Managers, Contract managers, Partner managers and a SMC BO manager. The team is dynamic, not only because of the nature of the work, but also because of the interaction between the team members. Working in this team gives you the overview of the IT services VodafoneZiggo delivers, and the opportunity to drive how the quality is improved. You will be working with colleagues within Technology, its vendors and the rest of the organization. The position can be fulfilled from multiple sites : Maastricht or Amsterdam.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces, combining our customer base, networks and our data. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in service development or operations
- Strong technical knowledge in ICT
- Knowledge of the ICT business
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders in all layers of the organization
- Excellent in English both written & verbal
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3.767 and €5.919 per month and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Note: A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
Any questions? Just call Freek Kranendonk (recruiter) at: 06-4181 6591 or send a message; email@example.com