Network Engineer NL (IJmuiden)
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers.
We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Enterprise uses the power of our Global network, operating companies and partner networks to confidently connect large corporation customers. Across our Carrier Services, Cloud & Hosting, Internet of Things (IoT), Product Management, Security and Sales/Marketing operations we connect and secure organisations in a rapid changing world and empower their people and consumers through our “ready business” total communication solutions. We believe, quite simply, that the answer for any business is to be ready for anything. Are you now ready for your career with us?Role Profile:
Vodafone Group Enterprise Operations delivers consistent, excellent service to all our 1700 multi-national clients. From designing to delivering extraordinary service that exceeds our customer’s expectations, we lead excellence across all our global markets and customer lifecycle. Under the guidance of our empowered business leader, joining us as a Network Engineer you can be part of ensuring our excellence transformation across for all our Enterprise customers.As a Network Engineer, you’re part of a wider NL/EU network team, delivering support to the various networks support office environments. Multiple sites are supported from all Base Locations. Current equipment includes switching, routing and wireless network technologies configured in many cases with multiple virtual switches using SPB technology.Key Accountabilities:
- Deliver Network Services to IT users that match the business needs and SLA’s.
- Technically strong in providing support and implementation of Network services.
- Build and manage customer relationships through maintaining an effective infrastructure provision relationship with the Solutions Groups.
- Support and execute the infrastructure strategy to meet both business needs and lifecycle management requirements.
- Provide effective and secure network infrastructure that supports delivery of agreed IT services.
- Customer first - Driven by the need to understand and meet the expectations / requirements of customers, both internally and externally. Proactively builds strong relationships across the customer network. Personally builds / maintains strong relationships across the customer network.
- Managing change - Develops a shared vision and strategy for change. Delivers change whilst managing the interface between “day to day” and improvement projects. Tenacious in the pursuit of change goals.
- Problem solving & decision making -Defines problems, systematically gathers and analyses data, identifies cause & effects and establishes root causes & achievable solutions. Makes good and timely decisions.
- Drive for results - Is passionate about and perseveres in the pursuit of challenging stretch goals. Demonstrates energy, drive and enthusiasm when striving to accomplish and improve results.
- Interpersonal effectiveness - Flexible use of accomplished interpersonal behaviours that facilitate in building trust and engagement amongst others whilst reducing the opportunity for conflict. Willing and able to handle difficult conversations in a positive manner.
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree (HBO) Information Technology or Electronics
- Educated to at least one of the following network certifications:
- Minimum Alcatel ACFE (or willing to get certified within 3 months) or Cisco CCNA (standard network knowledge level)
- Alcatel ACSE (studying) or Cisco CCNP (professional or advanced network knowledge level)
- Juniper and/or Palo Alto knowledge
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure design, network operations, & related project experience in an enterprise environment.
- In depth knowledge and extensive experience with switching, routing, wireless technology and multiple virtual switches using SPB technology.
Are you in? Than click the application button and reply! Any questions? Please email Arthur Rijk; email@example.com.
Enthousiast over VodafoneZiggo?
Meld je aan voor Inside VodafoneZiggo en ontvang nieuws en vacatures