This is what you do for our customer
The Network Access Deploy Manager has the accountability for managing Deploy activities in the Access Domain. Main activity is the execution of the Access roll out plans by steering and managing partners and vendors, building a diversity of options in order to expand coverage, capacity or quality of the VodafoneZiggo mobile network. These can be the macro roll out (site build or transmission), small cell roll out, indoor coverage, the deployment of larger projects in roll out and/or large public indoors, deliver short term deployment in case of events and decommission activities in all areas.
This is how you do it
- Translate plans into clear work packages and deliverables, define roll out execution budget and planning.
- Create roll out plans and associated communication documents, plan and schedule roll out timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, track and report on milestones and deliverables, Effectively communicate roll out expectations to partners, vendors and stakeholders, Identify and manage dependencies and critical path, Liaise with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis, Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Define and request budget needs on activity level. Execute and authorise budget spend. Forecast budget and report on spend.
- Define and execute quality levels together with Architecture, Engineering and Operations, Steer vendors with Operational Excellence and deliver agreed quality levels. Conduct quality evaluations and create recommendations for future roll out activities, Develop best practices and tools for managing Access roll out.
- Identifies deployment risk and defines mitigations, Identify and resolve issues and conflicts, Manage scope changes in conjunction with management and impacted deliveries and devise contingency plans,
- Liaise with Partners and third parties / suppliers to assure that deliverables are met according to scope / time and budget, Define RFQ’s, Vendor selections, lead commercial negotiations and contract third parties.
Liaise with Contract Management regarding Partner performance etc.
The role is within the Mobile Network department in the Access Network Deploy team. The team is consist of a group of professionals that work towards a common goal with heart for internal and external customers
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
We look for a teamplayer who is super focussed on delivering results. For this vacancy of Access Deploy Manager at VodafoneZiggo, you also have:
- Solid knowledge of Mobile telecom Networks
- Understand the business and their goals and able to translate these goals into technical and functional solutions
- Solid knowledge of project management skills and techniques
- Putting customers first, listen and understand customers’ needs.
- Understanding business financials
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3257 and €5118 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Do you deliver the options to expand coverage, capacity or quality of the VodafoneZiggo mobile network? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Alexander Wich (recruiter) at: 0624927067 or send us a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.