This is what you do for our customer
The Network Access Deploy Manager has the accountability for managing Deploy activities in the Access Domain. Main activity is the execution of the Access roll out plans by steering and managing partners and vendors, building a diversity of options in order to expand coverage, capacity or quality of the VF-NL network. These can be the macro roll out (site build or transmission), event mobile rollout, small cell roll out, indoor coverage, the deployment of larger projects in roll out and/or large public indoors, deliver short term deployment in case of events and decommission activities in all areas.
For this role specific mobile access radio background is a must.
This is how you do it
- Accountable for the Access deploy budget & planning: Translate plans into clear work packages and deliverables, define roll out execution budget and planning.
- Accountable for the Access deployment: Create roll out plans and associated communication documents, plan and schedule roll out timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, track and report on milestones and deliverables, Effectively communicate roll out expectations to partners, vendors and stakeholders, Identify and manage dependencies and critical path, Liaise with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis, Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for the Access Deploy budget: Define and request budget needs on activity level. Execute and authorise budget spend. Forecast budget and report on spend.
- Accountable for the Access Deploy quality: Define and execute quality levels together with Architecture, Engineering and Operations, Steer vendors with Operational Excellence and deliver agreed quality levels. Conduct quality evaluations and create recommendations for future roll out activities, Develop best practices and tools for managing Access roll out.
- Accountable for the risk and change management: Identifies deployment risk and defines mitigations, Identify and resolve issues and conflicts, Manage scope changes in conjunction with management and impacted deliveries and devise contingency plans,
- Accountable for the Partner, Suppliers and 3rd parties management: Liaise with Partners and third parties / suppliers to assure that deliverables are met according to scope / time and budget, Define RFQ’s, Vendor selections, lead commercial negotiations and contract third parties.
- Liaise with Contract Management regarding Partner performance etc.
- Accountable for the Access Deploy Health and Safety from practical point of view: site inspections and make sure everything is build according the agreed guidelines
- Organising toolbox visits with higher management (4 times a year)
- Organising monthly toolbox visits with VodafoneZiggo colleagues
- SPOC for al technical site related issues; from damages on site (insurances) to close involvements in multiple projects
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- HBO + or University degree, preferably in a technical field or in business (bedrijfskunde)
- Extensive experience within Network related environment.
3 to 5 Years’ experience in Access Roll out Processes, Programs and Projects.
- Mobile access radio experience
Solid knowledge of Mobile telecom Networks
- Understand the business and their goals and able to translate these goals into technical and functional solutions
- Solid knowledge of project management skills and techniques
- Putting customers first, listen and understand customers’ needs.
- Understanding business financials
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other tax-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and apply.
Any questions? Call Arthur Rijk at 06-24904466 or send us message; firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition