This is what you do
The Management Reporting Specialist is responsible for designing, planning and writing financial management reports. You monitor processes, systems and methods to create timely, efficient and consistent reporting streams. A spread of detailed data is translated by you into an understandable overall story that speaks for itself. You always know where to find information and, with your eye for detail, create the highest level of financial transparency.
This is how you do it
• write various financial reports: from detailed analyses on specialist topics to the results of the company as a whole. You develop one or more expertises and act as a reporting specialist for your colleagues in this area
• are a sparring partner for our various stakeholders, both national as international to have a clear understanding of the reporting needs
• work with data from various sources: Data Warehouse, Oracle Fusion Cloud, SAP, HFM and other tools, in close cooperation with the technical reporting team
• translate the data to clear overviews and provide them with accompanying texts, both in Dutch and English
• draw conclusions and provide your reports with advice to the management
• identify bottlenecks and initiate improvements in financial and business processes
The Management Reporting Specialist strengthens the Management Reporting team in the department Finance Operations. You will report directly into the Senior Manager Accounting Compliance & Reporting. Your team is part of the bigger Accounting Compliance & Reporting team in the Finance Operations department and in the Business Unit Finance.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You have it
• 2+ years of experience in a Financial /Management Reporting or an FP&A role
• University of Professional Education degree
The successful candidate:
• Speaks fluently Dutch and English
• Has strong analytical skills, and is able to easily switch between detailed analyses and summarizing conclusions
• Plans and organizes work in such a way that targets are achieved
• Is strong in written communications (clear, short, consistent, to the point and targeted to the audience)
• Is resilient and thus able to cope with ad hoc situations and deadlines
You deserve it
• an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
• a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
• financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee friendly schemes
• potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Please send us a message; email@example.com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague. It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition
Meld je aan voor Inside VodafoneZiggo en ontvang nieuws en vacaturesAanmelden