As the Jira Administrator you have the practical skills to understand, define and implement the needs of our users into our collaboration tooling such as Jira and Confluence. You can get the right level of detail together with your stakeholders and create the implementation to support the Agile Way of Working within the company.
Within the Collaboration Squad of the IT4IT Tribe, you work together in a small team on the following areas:
- Onboarding new teams from analysis to implementation.
- Set up Jira projects based on best practices and requirements from Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
- Implement Change Requests (e.g. manage screen schemes, issue type screen schemes, workflow schemes, permissions).
- Automating Jira workflows (JSU, ScriptRunner).
- Reporting (built-in Agile Reports, Custom Dashboards).
- Integration with other company-wide applications to support IT4IT traceability.
This is what you bring:
- Proven hands-on experience with the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence);
- Experience working in a scrum team, or willingness to learn;
- Leading by example when it comes to standardizing and automating everything you do;
- You structure and document tooling and process standards as well as best practices in our internal knowledge base;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with relevant key stakeholders;
- A pro-active, challenging, and innovative mindset;
- Ability to create training materials and provide Jira and Confluence training for teams;
- DevOps mindset and experience helps.
The IT4IT Tribe enables the software development teams in VodafoneZiggo. We have big dreams and ambitious goals we pursue. For this we are working hard every day for the very best result. We challenge each other, help each other, continuously improve ourselves and have lots of fun along the way. Obviously as a professional you get lots of freedom to shape your own work, responsibility and space to put your own ideas into practice.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is a company of two strong Dutch companies who joined forces. Since January 2017, we have been a strong combination together in the Netherlands. As a communication provider we offer our customers the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed telephony and internet. With our products and services, we inspire people, companies and society to make contact. Whether on the road, at home or at work.
With more than 8000 employees, we are full of energy, ambitious and socially involved. Proud of what we perform and with whom we do this. With plenty of room for everyone to develop and take advantage of opportunities.
Our organization is rapidly and massively transforming itself to become more customer oriented, more adaptive, more responsive, more data-driven and more digital focused. This implies big changes to our IT and our way of working. The Digital Engineering Tribe plays a crucial enabling role in this transformation.
Where do you meet your colleagues? A few examples:
- At our frequent team- and tribe meetings.
- In the Ziggo Dome or during a party with all colleagues from VodafoneZiggo.
- For a drink or dinner near our central office, almost on top of the Central Station of Utrecht. How accessible do you want it to be?
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too;
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off;
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls;
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products;
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income;
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately;
- If you want, you can work for us part-time;
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best;
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store;
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly;
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan;
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more.
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Jolanda van Roon (recruiter) at: 06-29167836 or send a message; Jolanda.email@example.com
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.