Come and join and contribute to our Information Security Team
This is what you do
Protect our customer & company data through the implementation of relevant and credible policy governance.
This is how you do it
- To mature our existing information security governance framework and manage the requirements of ISO 27001 Certification
- Address information security risks identified in the business, systems, people or processes and collaborate closely with the business in securing large Enterprise and Government contracts and perform relevant information security audits on our partner suppliers.
- You will develop and manage solutions to ensure our information is secured through the provision of policies, controls, guidance and advice.
- You will also be accountable for information security compliance assessments for our partner suppliers and play a key role in securing contract bids for B2B by demonstrating our security controls.
- You will influence our business and partners to implement strong physical and logical controls to protect our data and information.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an information security role and able to demonstrate the application of security governance in complex organisations. You have a Bachelors or Master’s degree in IT and/or a relevant CISSP, CISM qualification as well as demonstrable experience in implementing the requirements of ISO 27001. You have significant experience in drafting policies, detailed guidelines and requirements to help our employees understand what they should be doing with our information and data
- You must have great communication & influencing skills as these skills are critical to helping us achieve our ambitions to be a market leader. Must be fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written) and at a level appropriate to the intended audience (including Executive Board level)
- Experience of working collaboratively across teams of security experts and wider relationship building across local and group security teams
- You are highly driven, motivated and self-managing and love challenging timescales
You deserve it
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
You do it
Any questions? Just send a message; email@example.com This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague. It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
Are you in? Do you have the skills and experience and desire to enhance the Corporate Security team? Now click on the application button and reply.