Are you on track for a (fantastic!) finance career? Probably! Because you are this close to enrolling in what is probably the most exciting finance traineeship around. And no, we don’t make that claim lightly. After all, from a financial perspective, VodafoneZiggo has a lot going for it. Millions of payments per day? Major investments? An ‘if a risk can be mitigated, it will be mitigated’ mindset? A controlling framework that’s on par with those of major banks? We got you covered! That is not to say we consider our financial processes perfect. There are no be all end all solutions, and we are always on the lookout for ways to improve. Want to come along for that ride?
Your traineeship: the fast track to a challenging career
Lots of impact. Lots of growth opportunities. And lots of fun. That’s what the Discover traineeship is all about. As Discover trainee, you’ll complete three different projects during your-traineeship. Two of these projects will take place in Finance. The third will pull you out of your comfort zone and put you to work in a business unit with a completely different focus. Can you make a positive impact there, too?
In a one-year program, you’ll discover who you are, what you’re capable of, where you want to be, and how you can get there with us. You’ll set your own course. This is what makes your traineeship unique.
Your development path: discover your drivers and strengths
Personal development programs should be just that: tailored to your personal goals and ambitions. That’s the only way we can provide with you the right tools to launch your career at Max-Verstappen-speed. What to expect:
After your traineeship: build a beautiful track record
- Inspiring 2-week onboarding program, including meet & greet with our CEO and the opportunity to meet a variety of colleagues and customers
- SCRUM master training and certification
- Work sessions that highlight exciting current business topics. E.g. opportunities for the Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- External training sessions in which you and your fellow -trainees discover what motivates you, and in which you specify your development goals
- On and off the job coaching by senior management, your project manager HR and a personal buddy who will show you the ropes at VodafoneZiggo
- International exchange program: get up close & personal with Discover trainees from around the world
After your traineeship ends, we want to keep your career on track. So together we’ll discuss what role suits you best. Not what role you could fulfill, but the one you want, in which your entrepreneurship comes to fruition and you can make a real difference for customers on a daily basis.Are you the next Discover trainee? This is what you bring to the table:
- A ‘brand new’ Master’s degree in a relevant field. If you graduate any time before March 2019, that’s also fine
- You're available from March 1st, 2019
- You have a digital mindset, broad interest, you love change and are a natural-born team player who is open for everything and everyone
- You’re ambitious, want to make a difference for customers, are a fount of ideas and eager to act on them
- Analytical prowess is a must: you think fast, can fathom complex processes, and find your way in no time. In systems. And in organizations
- Your CV lists more than your grades; you’ve already made a difference during your studies!
- Speaking English is a must, Dutch is an advantage
We offer you
- A fast track to a challenging career in an innovative and highly dynamic work environment
- A year full of personal, functional trainings and coaching by management
- Plenty of room for big aspirations and entrepreneurship
- The opportunity to become part of the Young VodafoneZiggo community.
- A 'state of the art' Central Office, located in the heart of Utrecht: Hoog Catharijne
- Attractive working conditions, a laptop with SIM card, a mobile phone with free subscription and a NS business card enabling you to travel first class around The Netherlands
Our application process is a true online experience and knows different steps. For sure is that we will get to know each other better!
Step 1. Online assessment which consists of: a brain game, personality test, a situational judgement game and a video pitch. This will take up 1,5 hours of your time, you do not have to finish everything in one round. You will hear from us latest by November 13th.
Step 2. Did we select you? You will be invited to complete an online Occupational Personality Questionnaire where we dive deeper in your drivers.
Step 3. Passed? Congratulations! We’re inviting you for a full assessment day at our brand new Central Office in Utrecht in the first weeks of December.
Please apply before November 5th, the vacancy will close afterwards.