Ready to join the team that creates the most optimal portfolio for its digital channel tribe for two of the most exciting brands in the industry?
This is what you do
As Digital Portfolio Manager you are accountable for managing and maintaining the digital wide overviews regarding the digital roadmaps, digital planning, budgets and resources. You own the overall digital prioritized demand funnel and keep an overview of all digital resources (internal and external), implementations & deliveries and finance.
Setting up the initiative lifecycle tracking and maintaining a resource management system, to support the digital tribe, is one of your many focus areas. Our Digital tribe is kept up to date by you means of different agile events and your good stakeholder management.
Good to know; Digital portfolio is working from two offices. Our office in Maastricht and our new Central office in Utrecht. We are looking for candidates from either Maastricht or Utrecht area, who don't mind travelling between these offices once in a while.
This is how you do it
The Digital Portfolio Manager is in the lead for:
- Managing and owning the overall digital prioritized demand funnel
- Maintaining and owning an overview of all digital implementations and delivery. Set up and maintain the initiative lifecycle tracking
- Maintaining and owning an overview of all digital resources (internal and external). Set up and maintain a resource management system to support digital MT
- Reporting to Digital MT in Digital Cluster meeting on demand, overview of digital implementations, resources and finance.
- Keeping track of the company wide initiatives (companywide roadmap, clusters)
- Maintaining an overview of all digital finances (OPEX/CAPEX)
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You've got what it takes
- Minimum bachelor degree in the field of business/IT or other relevant studies
- Ability to work with tight deadlines without compromising accuracy or quality
- Proven experience in strong resource- and budget planning
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience preferably in an online/digital environment
- Ability to set clear goals and timelines, manage portfolio and communications between multiple stakeholders, identify and react to risk
- Experience in financial reporting, resource management, and stakeholder management.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3767 and €5381 per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls.
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately
- If you want, you can work for us part-time
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best
- A great office environment, directly adjacent to Utrecht Central Station. Our Central Office is a work and meeting space for colleagues as well as customers, complete with an Experience Center and store
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just call Marcha Crompvoets (recruiter) at: 06-1184 6656 or send a message; email@example.com
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.