As a Data Steward you play a critical role in getting grip and control on our data assets and leveraging these to their full capacity. That means driving awareness, onboarding, moderating and guiding our colleagues to know what our data means for them.
You represent the data owner and interact with many different parts of our organization, tying together many crucial aspects of Data Management.
Enjoy the challenge
- Authorize Master data principles and business objects with their definitions for one of the four B2B data domains
- Implement key Master Data quality checks in collaboration with our Data & Insights team
- Provide process data quality controls and scorecards (e.g. IDQ’s)
- Establish quality expectations and ensure compliance for our data protection
- Maintaining a consistent use of data resources across our entire B2B organization
This is what you’ll do:
Your focus is on Master data management and governance. With a set of policies and guidelines the Data Steward ensures compliancy and sustainable use of data. You provide an important link between describing and/or refining policies, the implementation of those policies and the follow up by projects and end users. You align the business value of our data with our information architecture. For our data you are the bridge between business and technology. That means you speak the language of the business together with the ability to talk data geek to your technical BI and IT colleagues.
You are responsible for data quality of your data domain, determine data quality targets and maintaining our data policies and standards. You are the so-called ‘data policymaker’ for your data domain and enforce these policies. As a Data Steward you are the owner of our business definitions and business object models.
Together with 7 other colleagues you make up the Kingpin squad in the Digital Acceleration Cluster of B2B. Together with Ruben and Sander you comprise Data Steward part of the team. Your team is part of the B2B Marketing tribe, which focuses on driving demand, launch new propositions and accelerate the business with digital tools and data management. Utrecht will be your home base.
What makes VodafoneZiggo so special?
- A purpose driven organization that cares about its customers, employees and stakeholders
- Flexible working hours (home/office) reflecting safe conditions during corona and beyond
- The best digital tools to work anywhere you want
- Agile way of working across the company creating an exciting buzz and team spirit
- Room to experiment and personal growth through an unlimited learning portal
- A central office in Utrecht that will wow you (if conditions allow again)
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
Dare to grow. All roads are open as a Data Analyst/Steward B2B at VodafoneZiggo. You can be sure to be challenged in your role so we want you to be ambitious, a team player, a good communicator, and willing to learn fast.
Got what it takes?
- A proper analytical background and relevant experience within a corporate environment
- Experienced in setting up change initiatives related to data quality and data management
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization helping evangelize the importance of data
- You are driven to succeed
- You have adapted the agile way of working already and you will enthuse us with your agile mindset
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree
Nice to have
- Experience with frameworks like DAMA-DMBOK (pré)
- Experience with Data Catalogs, Business Glossary’s and data lineage (e.g. Informatica AXON, EDC or Collibra) pré
- Experience with Business objects modelling (pré)
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A good salary, plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot
- 20 days of paid leave
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! Take an Effective Communication course and discover the storyteller in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well.
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra
- The option to work part-time
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly.
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
- Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more
Apply for the position of Data Analyst/Steward B2B. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Sanne van der Meer at 0621605550 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org You’ll have all the answers soon! You can apply until closing date.
- We will let you know in 5 days if we’d like to meet*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process
- * To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.