This is what you do
As Controller at VodafoneZiggo you are responsible for the timely, correct and complete accounting of our Gross Profit IFRS15 revenues. You’ll have direct interaction with other departments within Finance Operations, Business Intelligence (ICT), commercial teams and other internal and external stakeholders.This is how you do it
- Processing, recording, classifying, consolidating, interpreting and analyzing GL entrees for the specific domain
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and year end closing for the related GL accounts and reporting thereof
- Ownership and full control over the related GL accounts, sub administrations and corresponding files, according and complying with the ICOFR (former SOX) standard
- Participating in projects and contributing in continuous improvement of systems and processes leading towards the correct entrees on the related accounts and the reporting thereof
As Controller you strengthen a small (sub) team of 3 to 4 fte’s within the larger Gross Profit accounting team. You will report into the Manager GP accounting in the Finance Operations department and in the Business Unit Finance. The finance operations department is responsible for a wide range of activities including accounting, financial control, treasury and accounts payable.Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.You’ve got what it takes
For this vacancy of Controller at VodafoneZiggo, you have a:
You deserve it
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Accounting in preferably larger (international) enterprises.
- HBO+ level in accountancy or business administration.
- Practical ERP expertise (preferably SAP / Oracle).
- Exceeding Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP
- Basic knowledge of reading and writing SQL
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
Any questions? Just call Lotte Bijleveld at: 06-21360339 or send a message; firstname.lastname@example.org
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition