The Compliance & Reporting Specialist is responsible for interpreting accounting policies under IFRS, USGAAP and Dutch GAAP and makes sure VodafoneZiggo is compliant to the applicable standards. You deliver accurate and timely reporting and analysis of financial data for external statutory reporting including: statutory accounts, Bank- & Bond Reporting, Investor Relations and Governmental institutes. In addition you will serve as a business partner for the different business units and make sure all their accounting questions are properly addressed.This is how you do it
You strengthenThe Compliance & Reporting Specialist strengthens the Compliance & External Reporting team in the department Finance Operations. You will report to the Manager Compliance & Reporting Specialist. Your team is part of the bigger Accounting Compliance & Reporting team in the Finance Operations department which is part of the Business Unit Finance.Who we areVodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.You’ve got what it takesEducational level & experience:
- You write position papers on technical accounting treatments in all applicable standards
- You are a sparring partner for our business partners on commercial offerings, new product implementations and complex deals
- You proactively draft accounting policy interpretations for the business which will serve as a guideline for the business to work with
- You support the accounting team in processing difficult transactions such as divestments, M&A, refinancing etc.
- You support in data gathering for and review the to be published results such as financial statements and press releases.
- You support in Audit procedures: monitor timing and progress, contribute on specific topics
The successful candidate:
- 5 years + experience specifically in Compliance (audit) and / or External Reporting
- Experience within a Corporate Reporting / Accountancy environment is a preference
- University degree (Masters)
- RA or international equivalent (preferably).
You deserve it
- Is accurate and has attention for details
- Has strong analytical skills, and is able to easily switch between detailed analyses and process or project activities
- Plans and organizes work in such a way that targets are achieved.
- Is strong in written and verbal communications (clear, short, consistent, to the point and targeted to the audience)
- Is resilient and thus able to cope with ad hoc situations and deadlines.
You do itAre you in? Now click on the application button and reply. Any questions? Mignon Coolegem has the answer; email@example.com
- an ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues
- a good salary. Perfectly in line with your background
- financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes
- potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them
Deze vacature staat voor onze open zoektocht naar een nieuwe VodafoneZiggo collega.
Dit is dan ook géén oproep voor acquisitie.