As a Commercial Manager this is what you do for our customer
How? By ….
VodafoneZiggo connects roughly 9.5 million private and business customers. To make this happen, we rely on a combination of innovative tooling and a staff of over 7.500 client-driven professionals. People from very different backgrounds, because VodafoneZiggo is comprised of equal parts Vodafone and Ziggo. Despite our divergent roots, we have a shared ambition: to facilitate connections. In this role, you’ll contribute towards our company mission to bring enjoyment and progress with every connection.
Being responsible for excellence in commercial pricing and contract negotiation, effective influencing and managing stakeholders to Vodafone Enterprise customers, up to Ex-Co level. Creating and managing pricing for complex, managed service and connectivity global opportunities through innovative commercial propositions ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as Vodafone’s key financial requirements. Responsible for the commercial aspect of the customer relationship including contract negotiation through the commercial schedule with focus on the customer whilst meeting Vodafone Global Enterprise objectives and mitigating risk.This is how you do it
You do have a commercial buiness impact, like:
- Own pricing for Tier 0 and Tier 1 deals including creation and governance through EDRA stages 1 to 4;
- Analysis of bids in order to ensure understanding of profitability using standard business modelling techniques;
- Develop multi-country price modelling solutions that reflect the profitability of business propositions for new and existing customers on both a global and local level;
- Assist and advise key stakeholders on the structure and development of commercial strategies in order to maximise business profitability across complex multi-facetted commercial propositions spanning multiple geographies;
- Provide thought leadership around bid structure to both internal and external customers in order to drive incremental profitability for Vodafone.
You do also have a customer facing credibility:
You’ve got what it takes
- Responsibility for presentation, discussion, negotiation and overall lead of commercial discussions of offer with customer;
- Lead complex commercial negotiations in line with and business principles;
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the contracts manager, bid manager and commercial in life to ensure the right commercial structure and financial metrics are developed and implemented globally.
You are motivated by own drive and enthusiasm and work well in a team. You have a strong desire to learn new things and offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success.
For this vacancy of Commercial Manager at VodafoneZiggo, you also:
- Are an excellent relationship builder, with the necessary personal impact to build credibility with customers, account and sales managers;
- Work with our Operating Companies, Partners and Affiliates to ensure delivery of timely pricing to enter into customer opportunities;
- Provide guidance to all stakeholders of Vodafone OpCo’s and Partners pricing propositions and the regulatory constraints operating in the respective markets;
- Provide C-Level written briefs and operate within a multi-language environment;
- Work closely with Vodafone Global Enterprise Sales, Service, Finance and the wider Commercial Bid and Pricing team with a specific focus on supporting the Central Europe Sales and Service team.
- Proven Telecoms and/or IT managed service experience;
- Proven experience developing compelling commercial & pricing propositions in telecoms, fixed, mobility and managed services environments;
- Knowledge of key market trends and impact on customer commercial offers;
- Knowledge and understanding of pricing levels, features and future trends in the global business environment;
- Proven experience in a customer facing environment and experience in customer facing negotiation;
- Demonstrate knowledge of commercial contract issues affecting a regional or global bid;
- Management of multiple activities in an appropriate manner within a fluid and fast changing environment.
You deserve it
- An ambitious employer. We want the best for you and your colleagues.
- A good salary. Perfectly in line with your background.
- Financial benefits. These include special agreements concerning annual leave, pension and other employee-friendly schemes.
- Fast learning cycles and potential for growth. We offer full opportunities for growth. It’s up to you to take advantage of them.
And good to know
As Commercial Manager you will be part of the Commercial Operations Team of Vodafone Group which consists of 7 Specialists. Within this department you will be reporting to the manager Ricardo Munoz.
The role is based in our fantastic state of the art new central office in the heart of Utrecht (Hoog Catherijne). A centrally located meeting place with an office, an experience center and a shop. An appealing office in a dynamic and inspiring environment that clearly demonstrates to consumers and businesses alike who we are and what we do. You will find a creative office environment, inspiring work places, game areas, coffee bars, free fruit and many more to get the most out of your day. We are sure you will find a source of inspiration and engagement (and good coffee too)! Above all, you will be working with talented and motivated people!
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You do it
Are you in? Share us your dreams and some of your failures. Explain us the choices you want to make and get in touch with us if you’re committed to raising the bar and in fixing the digital transformation.
Click now on the application button and reply.
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.