As a Senior Data Analyst B2B/Product Owner you are part of a squad which is responsible for Master Data Management & Data Quality of the main business objects within B2B. You have an important role to analyze the data lineage and its processes. Designing and implementing continuous data and process improvements.
Together with the data stewards you represent the data owner with the chain, and interact with many different parts of our organization, tying together many crucial aspects of Data Management.
Enjoy the challenge
- Design a Process and Data quality control framework.
- Implement key Master Data quality checks in collaboration with our Data&Insights team.
- Monitor B2B chain performance on Data Quality.
- Maintaining a consistent use of data resources across our entire B2B organization.
This is what you’ll do
Your role is twofold; on one side your focus is on Master Data Management & Data Quality within the ordering chains of B2B and you will also act as Product Owner setting priorities, managing the backlog and stakeholders in the data management domain. By understanding the processes, the system landscape, the several data sources and of course the data itself.
Therefore, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Gather, evaluate and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications and business process maps for medium complex changes.
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets the policies, principles, and standards of Master data management.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including change coordination, communication with stakeholders and business readiness.
- As a Product Owner you play a crucial role in the team success by guiding, encouraging and challenging the members but also taking responsibility, steering and prioritizing which also means making well backed up decisions when necessary.
Together with 7 other colleagues you make up the Kingpin squad in the Digital Acceleration Cluster of B2B. Your team is part of the B2B Marketing tribe, which focuses on driving demand, launch new propositions and accelerate the business with digital tools and data management. Utrecht will be your home base.
What makes VodafoneZiggo so special?
- A purpose driven organization that cares about its customers, employees and stakeholders;
- Flexible working hours (home/office) reflecting safe conditions during corona and beyond;
- The best digital tools to work anywhere you want;
- Agile way of working across the company creating an exciting buzz and team spirit;
- Room to experiment and personal growth through an unlimited learning portal;
- A central office in Utrecht that will wow you (if conditions allow again).
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
Dare to grow. All roads are open as a Senior Data Analyst B2B/Product Owner at VodafoneZiggo. You can be sure to be challenged in your role so we want you to be ambitious, a team player, a good communicator, and willing to learn fast.
Got what it takes?
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in job offered or a similar role in Business analyses & data management, preferably within B2B;
- Product Owner certified 3-5 year(s) experience working in a Product Owner role in a commercial and/or Technology environment;
- Experienced in setting up change initiatives related to data quality and data management;
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree;
- Good presentation and (data) visualization skills;
- Experience with predictive analytics and modeling tools. Minimal 3-5 year experience with tooling like Python and/or SQL;
- Understands Agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Lean, Scrum, Design Thinking) and can apply Agile ways of working;
- Business Acumen & Insights - You have clear understanding of: industry, economic, financial & market trends and customer dynamics. You also demonstrate business foresight and entrepreneurship to contribute to the wider data/business strategy;
- Can understand and interpret the impact of external factors on the function of our organization;
- Decision Making - Evaluates options and outcomes and makes informed data driven decisions;
- Resilience - Maintains a positive attitude using a continuous learning approach to learn from mistakes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing;
- Experience with Business objects modelling;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Business Intelligence and/or data warehousing.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3800,- and €5500,- per month, plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot;
- 20 days of paid leave;
- A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
- Unlimited Learning! The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
- A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well;
- Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services;
- A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra;
- An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips;
- Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best;
- We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly;
- Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work.
Apply for the position of Senior Data Analyst B2B/Product Owner. Questions? Mail to Marcha: email@example.com You’ll have all the answers soon!
- We will let you know in 7 days if we’d like to meet.*
- Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
- Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer.
- A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.