This is what you do for our customer
Currently we are in the process of integrating four Managed Service parties into one strong Infra Partner, Cognizant, that is accountable for the operational performance of our Infrastructure, as well as part of the build activity. As Partner Manager Cognizant you will help build a strong foundation and great partnership during this transition period and after. You are responsible for managing the Vendor on operational performance, improvement plans and High Quality delivery. You will help ensure Cognizant out-performs on stability and security targets. The VodafoneZiggo Infrastructure is highly virtualized and hosts a lot of our Internal and Customer IT systems as well as our Mobile Network Services (voice and data). The criticality of the services and sometimes complex set-up of our environment makes it a demanding but exciting challenge. Are you up for it?
You are accountable for
- The Operational performance of Cognizant and building a strong Partner Relation. With the current transition, you help build the governance structure and you identify improvement areas where needed.
This is how you do it
- Contract Management:
- Ensure the partner meets VodafoneZiggo requirements & customer needs according to the relevant contracts. Drive improvements in scope, quality and/or cost efficiencies in alignment with stakeholders.
- Assess proposals / decisions on impact w.r.t. quality, business continuity, risk & financials in close co-operation with the relevant teams. Act as project principal/manager for transitioning services to partner and update contract/operating model.
- SLA Management:
- Ensures agreed KPI’s are met by managing partner and monitor delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day operational service delivery.
- Manage, appraise and report partner performance.
- Relation Management:
- Act as point of contact to VodafoneZiggo Business Units and Technology and ensure that business needs are met by arranging regular customer feedback.
- Manage relationship with internal customers and drive continuous Service Improvement through working with the partners and relevant VodafoneZiggo internal teams.
- Manage the expectations of each stakeholder and manage day-to-day issues.
Who we are
VodafoneZiggo is the result of two strong Dutch companies joining forces. Since January 2017 we have formed a powerful combination in the Netherlands. As a communication provider, we offer our clients the best in entertainment, mobile telephony, fixed-line telephony, and internet. Our products and services inspire people, companies and society to come into contact with each other–whether they are on the road, at home or in the workplace.
With over 8,000 employees, we are an ambitious, dynamic, and socially committed enterprise. Proud of our achievements and of the people we work with, we offer all our staff abundant opportunity for personal development.
You’ve got what it takes
- Min. 5 years experience in a business and technology focused operational environment;
- Strong background in partner management, quality & processes;
- Leader attitude in a multi diverse environment;
- Result-oriented, coaching/motivational qualities, strong sense of ownership;
- Sound understanding of the functional working of telecom networks and/or IT-infrastructure;
- Strong business awareness, comfortable working with senior management;
- Fluent in both Dutch and business English. You need to be a Dutch resident for this role.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour work week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
- A gross salary between €3889,- and €5543,- (TW12) per month, with potential for growth and an attractive bonus scheme;
- An ambitious employer, who recognizes that when you develop, VodafoneZiggo develops. Which is why we offer education and training opportunities and provide possibilities to take your next career step(s) here, too;
- 20 days paid vacation, with an option to buy up to 40 additional days off;
- You also receive a monthly Benefit Budget of 14,95% of your gross salary; you can use this to put money aside for vacation plans, save up additional sabbatical leave, buy extra days off, or you can simply take the cash. The choice is yours!
- You get a voucher for a phone, and (of course) a Vodafone subscription to go with it. Which you are also welcome to use for private calls;
- As an ambassador of our organization, you obviously get discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products;
- With an eye to your retirement, we offer a pension scheme that also allows you to save for extra retirement income;
- We offer an NS-Business Card of your choice, including the option of a 1st class train pass that you can also use privately;
- If you want, you can work for us part-time;
- Flexibility: work when and where you perform at your best;
- We value social impact. You can take part in several initiatives in this area, during work time. For example the Online Masters program, in which you teach kids how to navigate the digital world responsibly;
- We also offer good (financial) arrangements if you find yourself going through a rough patch, such as our disability plan;
- And we offer discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and more.
You do it
Are you in? Now click on the application button and reply.
Any questions? Just send a message to Freek Kranendonk email@example.com
*A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.